Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: What film do I get?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member filmdude489's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a bell and howell Perpetua 393E 8mm Electric Eye Camera. Where do I get film for this. It is a 25ft reel.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never dabbled in regular 8mm stuff so I am at a loss to help you. Here is a useful link which then has an even more useful link.

    On Super-8 helpful link.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here is the direct link.

    Standard8.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •